The RPYC Gym caters for all, from a vast range of gym equipment to offering a list of classes and services.
In the main Gym you can find Cardio Vascular equipment, a variety of Weight and free Weight apparatus, not to mention a list of gym accessories including Fitness balls, Boxing gloves and Yoga matts.
Our Services Include
- Group Classes inside and outside the gym
- One to One fitness Training (Personal Training)
- Corporate Training
We conduct Fitness and Body Composition assessments. These assessments are compulsory to all our PT and Corporate Clients. They involve the results from Body Fat %, Visceral Fat %, Subcutaneous Fat %, Skeletal Muscle Mass % and Bio Age.
The purpose of the assessment is to be able to create each individuals fitness program requirements at the most professional level.
There are a range of classes on offer including Pilates, Kick Boxing, Powerfit, Belly Dancing/Zumba, Rip 60, Circuit training & Yoga.
- 1 hour Classes - K30 for RPYC Gym members / K40 for RPYC non Gym members.
- N.b. Gym classes are exclusive for RPYC members ONLY.
- 5am - 9pm Monday to Friday
- 6am to 6pm Saturday and Sunday
Group Fitness Class Timetable
Gym Rules & Regulations
For more information contact: email@example.com